Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How do you like this interesting poem (started to lose point in end)?

So Much Pain





Why can’t people grasp the importance of life?


Can they not see that beyond all the pain and strife


There is a force that breaks apart our worries?


It comes in any and every possible shape and size


But the secret is to let it into our lives,


Take a break from the constant hurries.


So many people resort to a gun or knife.


Thinking the only hope is in ending their life.


But I tell you your mind is blurry.


What is a world that people fight and kill each other


Simply to survive and help their decrepit brother


Or mother in fear of being the one to bury


Them in a world of disbelief


That he too will soon leave?


These are the people that should complain and yet don’t.


But look at us, “my girlfriend left me”


“I better go get a gun.


Put myself out of my misery.”


We put our finger on the trigger


Put it up to our head.


In a few moments we will be dead!


But wait! Stop! Why are we doing this?


Look around you, see everything that it so much bigger?
How do you like this interesting poem (started to lose point in end)?
You were on a role until you got to the girlfriend left me part.
How do you like this interesting poem (started to lose point in end)?
Its average.





I need help too!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Reply:This is really deep, and should be kept to tweak at a later date.


I write and read at a later time to really look at my work with a different prospective. Your line of thought begins and then wanders to a different angle. You also need to include HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment