Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What do you think on my philosophical poem on war.?

Opposite I the field,


the enemy points and aims,


a line of amo soars,


and ends a family name.





Opposite me a man,


just 20 years of age,


blessed with the gift of life,


I fire out of rage.





the enemy reloads,


I hear a fiery blast,


my friend is shot and killed,


anger to hot to last.





I load my gun and say,


this fools about to pay,


i pull the trigger and pray,


god take his life away,





but god is busy now,


across the graveyard lay,


a dieing soldier man,


praying god take my life away.





I fire one last shot,


the enemy does the same,


the lord answers both our prayers,


and ends this fiery game.





By: Trevor S.
What do you think on my philosophical poem on war.?
coool


awesome











i will mail u my poems
What do you think on my philosophical poem on war.?
wow! ITS REALLY AWESOME!


THE WAY U EXPRESS THE FEELINGS OF ONE SOLDIER IS FANTASTIC!


ITS VERY BEAUTIFUL POEM.





CONTINIOUE WRITTING SUCH POEMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment